This website www.bucketsbook.com(the “Site”) is created, controlled and published by Intuitive Compensation Group, LLC, and its affiliates (collectively, “Intuitive Compensation Group”). Intuitive Compensation Group provides products and services (collectively, the “Services”). The site www.bucketsbook.com provides a book offer and resources (collectively, the “Resources”). Both the services and the resources are for your personal non-commercial use only and subject to your compliance with this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement sets forth Intuitive Compensation Group’s policies with respect to its operation of the Services.
BY USING THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES, YOU ARE REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING THAT: (A) YOU ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES; (B) YOU ARE EITHER (I) AT OR ABOVE THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE; (C) YOU OWN OR HAVE SUFFICIENT AUTHORIZATION TO USE THE COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, TECHNOLOGY OR OTHER DEVICE YOU USE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, “DEVICE”); AND (D) YOU WILL ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES. YOUR USE OF ANY PART OF THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES.
Intuitive Compensation Group Insurance, LLC is a North Carolina Limited Liability Company brokering various life insurance products. Unless otherwise indicated, the products, services, and resources are available for the U.S. only and not all products or services are available in all locations.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS NOT AN OFFER BY OR ON BEHALF OF INTUITIVE COMPENSATION GROUP OR ITS AFFILIATES TO SELL OR SOLICIT AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITY OR INSURANCE PRODUCTS.
The information available on the Site is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, but is not offered as legal, accounting, tax or other financial advice, and is not tailored to a customer’s specific circumstances. ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE EVALUATED IN CONSULTATION WITH A LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX, INVESTMENT OR OTHER FINANCIAL SPECIALISTS.
YOUR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON, ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RESOURCES CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
THE INTUITIVE COMPENSATION GROUP AND THE SITE AND ITS RESOURCES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS OF INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS OR POLICIES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE UNDERWRITING COMPANY. NEITHER INTUITIVE COMPENSATION GROUP INSURANCE, LLC NOR ANY OTHER AFFILIATES OF THE UNDERWRITING COMPANY ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCT/POLICY OBLIGATIONS.
The purchase or sale of an insurance policy is between that insurance company and their customers, which are governed by written policies or contracts provided by said independent insurance company and not that of Intuitive Compensation Group. The terms of these policies or contracts are binding on the parties. No other representation, whether made in person, online, electronically (including, but not limited to, representations on this Site), in writing, or by graphic or verbal communication may alter the terms of those policies or contracts.
The Services and Resources are for your personal and non-commercial use only. In accessing and using the resources, you agree that you will not:
• Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests, or solicit participation in any pyramid schemes (unless it is on a page that explicitly states that such postings are allowed on that page).
• Deliver any unlawful postings to or through the Services, or any postings which advocate unlawful activity.
• Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that:
- could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or objectionable;
- harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- is defamatory, false or libelous; and
- infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person.
• Deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
• Impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
• Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
• Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
• Use this service in any manner which could damage, overburden or interfere with the use of the Services or other users’ electronics, or damage, disrupt or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any related website, or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this the Services, including by collecting information about others such as email addresses.
Some resources on this Site may be offered to you for free (“Buckets Book FREE Book Offer”). You are responsible for any membership name and password that is associated with your account during registration. If the site does not recognize your device from a previous sign-in, you will be asked for information that will help us to identify your registration. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password, if one is established. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Resources provided for free by the site are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products obtained from bucketsbook.com or the book on offer (“Buckets: How Business Legends Keep Their Hustlers”) without our prior written consent. The Services, and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio material, software, Intuitive Compensation Group logos, Bucketsbook.com and Buckets: How Business Legends Keep Their Hustlers, titles, characters, names, and button icons (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Intuitive Compensation Group or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Intuitive Compensation Group.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing in any part of the Services or Resources that are owned by Intuitive Compensation Group and www.bucketsbook.com.
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by Intuitive Compensation Group, except that Intuitive Compensation Group consents to links in which: (i) the link is a text-only link containing the name “Intuitive Compensation Group” or “www.bucketsbook.com”, (ii) the link “points” only to www.bucketsbook.com and not to deeper pages: (iii) the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and (iv) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Intuitive Compensation Group or www.bucketsbook.com nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and service marks/trademarks of Intuitive Compensation Group or www.bucketsbook.com. Intuitive Compensation Group reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
The material on this Site is for informational purposes only and it covers a variety of topics on insurance and other financial products and services. Although some of the information involves tax, legal, accounting or similar issues, neither Intuitive Compensation Group nor www.bucketsbook.com offering the products, services or resources, nor their agents or affiliates are in the business of offering such advice. In addition, advice on such matters must fit your particular circumstances. Consequently, we strongly encourage you to consult with your own professional advisors to examine the legal, tax, accounting or investment aspects of any information presented on this Site and how they may affect your particular situation.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, United States of America, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions and any suit or claim in arbitration prosecuted shall be filed within the State Court.
Intuitive Compensation Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms at any time. Intuitive Compensation Group will endeavor to provide notice of any material change to this Agreement on the Site but whether or not it provides such notice, your continued use of this the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by any changes to the Agreement. Please review this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms periodically for changes.